Friday, 22 April 2011

Finish Vs Complete



You asked me,
can U differentiate Finish Vs Complete,

My answer was soooo lame :P

but then,
Guys, Did you know?


The Answer He Gave me was,
i.e
If u Find a Good Husband, it can be say, Your life is complete,
yet, as U find a worst one, it can be conclude that, Your Life is Finish..


funny =)


He shares a lot of thing with me,
teach me a lot=P
Always share non-sense stuff with me,
but for me it's interesting :P
may be Love is Blind gua,
haha..


but then now, i can feel that,
he is unhappy,
facing some problem.

and I know,
he is online, but appear offline :( pattern liao liao.

and I know,
he get Hurt before, because of <3, so he wont trust Love,
anywhere,
I m not going to Be your Gf, yet Goood friend yes la,
coz i oso dun1 pak toh. haha


I hope that,
You Can handle and Overcome Your Problem &
Pls study for Ur ACCA paper,
I m looking forward to see your name in ACCA margazine for the World Prize.



No comments: