Wednesday, 20 April 2011

what u feel?

when somebody read my blog,
in their mind, crazy gal, all about him.

Ya! I'm Crazy, yet I'm Clear with what I'm doing!
I scared I loss my Memory, so I post IT here.

May be When He read it, he will say the same thing.
the question may be will start with "y"
but My answer will be "no reason"

1 Thing is, Except than SHE,
No people will Know WHO Is HIM (scorpio guy)

And I would like to Say sorry to Him, as I used His words and post here Without Permission,
Sorry to U, scorpio guy.

What I can say is "TIME" will let's It GO. 
And Pain will Let me Know, What is IT=)
Pain is my friend, my ally, 
it will tell me when I'm seriously injured,
it will let me noe I am not DEAD yet! =)))))

No comments: