Saturday, 23 April 2011

Work vs Interest

Working,
we work 40hours per week,
160hours in a month.

The Whole World,
The Purpose of  working is because of Income.


Is that the Job scope and Job Field you interested??
Or because of, The Pay & Position,
so, You Choose to Sit on the Seat?

hmmm....
May be Yes/ May be No.

I was went for a Interview, Macau Job,
Guess.. What Job IS that!!!
I'm an Accounting Student..
Accountant? Auditor? Tax?


No...No..NO..

The Job is Server (Waitress)
some people might say,
Crazy.... an accountant work as Waitress!!
You're Over qualification,



Hmmm.... I agreed with Your Comment,
But That Job is my Dream my Interest.

Before I came to UTAR, I was Thinking want to take hospitality as my Major,
But My dad was stopped me to do so ..zzz.
He said, That is Not A Good Choice, I want You either Be Accountant, Lawyer, Or Actuary..
may be for him, he want all his children become professional,
so..... i cant escape from it too.. because all my bro and sis is Engineering  

Omg..Actually all these is My ambition too..
including Engineering but I'm not Science class student,
so~~~~~~~ hehe

But then I'm Not a Clever Person,
So, Lawyer... A Lot of sections n cases, and the English is damn..haha..
My Brothers and Sisters said, if u take this, You Will Die soon.. muahaha!! luckily I dint take,
if not i m in Hell Now.

Actuary,
I duno why I dint take it,
But I LOVE AcCounting ( because I have had a Very Good Tuition teacher( chai tou))
So, I chose it =P

come back to Waitress,
yet this is my interest =)(wink)
Waitress also a Job, so Why over qualification cannot work as waitress ?(weird)

 As no one want to work as Scavenger or some low class work,
then the whole world will not be peaceful anymore =="



Passion Income
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: