Tuesday, 26 April 2011

I'm So sorry

Appreciate =)
I told my Best Best Friend,
Ask Her Read My Blog,.

 And I told her,
One Of It is talk About her,
& I misunderstood Her,
Yet, She Said,
Is ok!! I Will Never Angry You =)
U likes pink, I love Blue, you long hair, I short hair..=)



I was Like..... sob sob....Touching,
Thx God, U give Alot of Good Things For me,
Friends, Family, and Love (not relationship, dun think too much)

She said,
she Feel So sry to me all the time,
coz seldom contact & dint reply My msg!!

I asked, Dun Blame,
I know, I know !!!

She is a vey Kind gal,
Pretty and Generous to me =)

She is the best of the best Friend,
What I can Do?

As A best friend,
I keep her secret, keep everything for her,
Lend my Hand out as she Needs,
Lend my Ear when she Wants!!


What I can Made is,
Pray for her,
I want her be Happy Everyday. coz IF she Sad,
I also not Feel Happy too!!

And I WANT To say.. CWS, You're My super my best Friend!!!
You're one Of the Biggest Gift that God give me!!
I Would Like To Say, I ♥ U!! 




Something I promised u, May be will not Cum true =(
SO sorry,,, coz I still Got dreams need me to Grab it, 
I know, 
I know & I know, u will never blame me,
But I hope that I can Divide to 5parts,
1.Beside U & Family (Segamat)
2. In Singapore
3. In KL
4. In NZ
5. With the one I♥ (not yet come to me)

No comments: