If u inside a land mine area...
(1) u walk carefully
(2) walk like monkeys
(3)stand there dont move
What is Your answer?
My answer was 3
he said: so wrong......, answer was "call for rescue " (thinking out of the box) & said my IQ low
zzz.... I told him, If call rescue, will give people trouble, If die ma die lo. dun make others worried :P
Actually I want write something he shares, but then, this is too much..zzzz.. so dun feel like writing =(
but I got 1 thing to share =P
that thing learnt from NLP(soft skill class)
1. when you see Chinese, what will you ask?
answer: have u taken your lunch?
2. Indian ler?
answer: hey, how is the family?
3. How about Malay?
answer is : Apa Khabar (how do you do ) ?
yi........ but then when u see them at Hospital, will you ask this Question too?
definitely.. Yes!! you were welcome to ask the same Question.
i.e you go to hospital n visit the Pak cik,
[pakcik, Apa Khabar?]
pakcik : ahamdulila Khabar Baik.
Follow by ...
tetapi.. kepalaku ni sakit, tangan sakit, pingan sakit, kencing manis, kaki patah.
hehe... may be they are too kind. even from top to down. outside to inside got problem,
they will say the same thing.
Khabar Baik =)
This is what I share with him and he very happy with It =)
hope that, there are more joke for me to share with him.
I like his charming smile =)
笑一笑,世界更美妙!
No comments:
Post a Comment